My Brother, My Brother And Me: MBMBaM 375: Massage Drone Switcheroo
October 9, 2017 10:33 AM - Subscribe

Thank you all for joining us as Griffin makes a startling announcement about a decision he's made this fateful, aromatic day. He asks for your patience and your strength in these trying, nasty times. Suggested talking points: Stinkboy Press Conference, Rory's Bucket, Sexy Bean, Jimmy Buffettttt's Daiquiritown, A Deep Red Color, Rub Runner
posted by Tevin (11 comments total)

When they were talking about a spa that's not at all about relaxation I was like these boys have got to expand their spa horizons. I have definitely been to this place.
posted by bleep at 11:43 AM on October 9

Yeah any spa that doesn't make your eyes bug out a little at the price is a 50/50 of getting the sandpaper treatment.
posted by Tevin at 11:46 AM on October 9

Justin's comment that was something like 'you may have parked the vehicle but everyone knows where you were driving the car' was just perfect.
posted by graventy at 2:06 PM on October 9 [6 favorites]

I would probably eat at a Burger Kang.
posted by minsies at 6:45 PM on October 9

"Travis, you may have parked the car outside but everyone knows you drove there."

Considering it was in reference to Travis thinking of a Alf eating cats = eating pussy joke, this was completely justified.
posted by Mr.Encyclopedia at 6:51 PM on October 9 [3 favorites]

Also, I really want to consider Travis's "socks are the doughnut holes of the underwear world" to be complete garbononsense, but it's starting to make sense to me.

Help, I think I am broken.
posted by minsies at 6:58 PM on October 9 [1 favorite]

It makes perfect sense to me.
posted by bleep at 8:02 PM on October 9

They're like donut holes in that you can see how the products attach, but they're vastly improved by not being attached at all.
posted by fomhar at 2:08 AM on October 10 [1 favorite]

Undies with socks attached are tights, no?
posted by Rock Steady at 9:55 AM on October 10 [1 favorite]

Or footie pajamas.
posted by graventy at 7:29 AM on October 12

Do they make footie pajama bottoms? I feel like I've only ever seen them in union suit form, which is undies + socks + shirt.
posted by Rock Steady at 10:16 AM on October 12

« Older Philip K. Dick's Electric Drea...   |  Big Mouth: Everybody Bleeds... Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments