The Morning Show
: No One’s Gonna Harm You, Not While I’m Around
November 15, 2019 11:40 AM - Season 1, Episode 5 -
A looming article threatens to upend the TMS power structure.
(3 comments total)
This might have been the best episode so far?
- MARCIA GAY HARDEN!!!!!!!!1111 She's the best
- Billy Crudup is becoming the best part of this show. That duet was very, very well done.
- Alex and Mitch's car ride was great as well.
- Bradley's dad seems to came out of nowhere but it was nice to see her vulnerable. Also I love David Morse and hope he will show up again (I mean, he probably will? They wouldn't get him just for a 3-minute scene?)
- The bar scene with the argument was pretty great as well
Overall I agree with you, Burhanistan, the show slowly finding its own voice, though I think there is still a fair bit of room for improvement.
Can't wait for next week.
on November 15, 2019 [
Did I miss something, or did the network allow the star of its morning show go on an interview alone without the entire PR department by her side?
on November 16, 2019 [
applesurf: well, when you put it like that... yeah. that was weird.
on November 16, 2019
« Previous Episode
Next Episode »
The Mandalorian: The Child... | Book: The Ten Thousand Doors o...
You are not logged in, either
create an account
to post comments
IMDb Series Info
I wrote this