Good Girls: Full Season
March 21, 2020 10:36 PM - Season 3 (Full Season) - Subscribe

This season picks up a few months after last season revealing what the girls have been up to since Rio is no longer in charge.

The girls desperately work on a new scheme while Stan and Dean cope with new jobs.
posted by miss-lapin (3 comments total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

Congratulations to the writers for not letting Rio "evolve" into a nice, cuddly, vaguely-criminal-but-basically-okay dude. He is truly, deeply scary. We always knew he was a bad guy who was willing to do bad things, but he is showing how utterly amoral he is, constantly totaling the positives and negatives of letting anyone around him live. It's a particularly good balance to Dean trying, desperately, to be a better person.

Also, I'm always a little weirded out by how Annie's son is a distinct character, Ruby's kids are approximately one distinct character between them, and I cannot even remember week-to-week how many kids Beth has. I think it's four, but I would not bet a single legitimate American dollar on their genders, much less their names.
posted by Etrigan at 8:51 AM on March 22 [1 favorite]

Oh thank goodness I'm not the only one with the kid issue. I thought maybe it was just me.

The moment I liked this week with Dean is he says Rio won't kill what he loves (meaning Beth). Later Beth says Dean is right, but what he loves is money. He won't kill her because she can make him money.

I continue to be interested with where the show is going.
posted by miss-lapin at 12:51 PM on March 22

Just for the record, I googled "avian vets in Detroit", and not only are there more than one, the second one on the list is my vet.
posted by Etrigan at 8:39 PM on March 24 [1 favorite]

« Older The X-Files: Little Green Men...   |  Homeland: F**ker Shot Me... Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments

poster