One Magic Square Vegetable Gardening
May 1, 2020 12:31 PM - by Houbein, Lolo - Subscribe
Lolo Houbein has 40 years’ worth of gardening wisdom to share—on how to coax an abundance of organic food from a plot that is just 3 feet square!
- Sustainable, cost-effective, and creative techniques: how to compost, save water, troubleshoot weeds and pests, create a plant-friendly microclimate, and more
- Over 40 themed plot designs, from antioxidant-rich and anti-cancer plots to salad, pizza, pasta, and stir-fry plots
- Encyclopedic information about every crop in every plot
- Tips on drying, freezing, pickling, and other ways to get more value and enjoyment from your homegrown produce
- And her irresistible gardening philosophy (“If herbs wanted to be used frugally, they would also grow frugally. But they don’t!”)