Mad Men: To Have and To Hold   Rewatch 
January 18, 2015 6:40 AM - Season 6, Episode 4 - Subscribe

The partners work to keep the wraps on a secret campaign. Joan is visited by an old friend.
posted by tracicle (5 comments total)

Though he goes along with it, this episode continues Don's commitment to loyalty shown by his previous reluctance to drop Mohawk to pursue another airline.

The secret machinations in this episode really couldn't have helped Ginsberg's mind.
posted by drezdn at 10:24 AM on January 18, 2015 [2 favorites]

When Harry storms into the partner's meeting, I love how Ken lights a cigarette and watches. Presumably there wasn't popcorn available in the office.
posted by donajo at 2:25 PM on January 18, 2015 [5 favorites]

I kind of love how no one takes Harry seriously at all. He does work hard and knows his stuff, but he's such a dick about it you can't help but roll your eyes at him. The scene with Bert and Roger giving him the check was particularly satisfying.
posted by Aznable at 2:42 PM on January 18, 2015 [2 favorites]

I kind of love how no one takes Harry seriously at all. He does work hard and knows his stuff, but he's such a dick about it you can't help but roll your eyes at him.

Probably why he likes California so much. He's a less-aristocratic Pete Campbell.
posted by the man of twists and turns at 1:50 PM on January 19, 2015 [2 favorites]

Sylvia: "I'll leave a penny under the mat when he's flown the coop." Andrea, in the episode "Mystery Date (S5)," calls Don "My bad penny."
posted by cwest at 4:10 AM on January 20, 2015 [2 favorites]

« Older Saturday Night Live: Kevin Har...   |  Movie: The Wedding Ringer... Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments

poster