Star Wars Rebels: The Forgotten Droid
March 17, 2016 7:45 AM - Season 2, Episode 17 - Subscribe
The allure of a new replacement leg strut causes Chopper to abandon his post on the Ghost and be left behind when the crew make a quick escape. After seeking shelter on an Imperial cargo hauler, the droid makes a new friend and ends up saving the rebel fleet.
- The light carrier stolen in "Homecoming" now sports some cosmetic changes, such as orange markings, yellow decals, and Sabine's starbird symbol on the starboard side of the bridge.
- AP-5 is named after series producer Athena Portillo. According to Dave Filoni, the 5 comes from Portillo's height.
- AP-5's design stems from the Death Star Droid, and his proportions better match the early Ralph McQuarrie sketches of that character, specifically the rounded shoulders.
- The stacked containers on the cargo ship have "THIS SIDE UP" written in aurebesh.
- The Ugnaught merchant's wares consist of a number of droid parts, such as a protocol droid and astromech heads.
- The newly discovered planet is called Atollon.
- Hera's anger with Chopper is evident when she uses his "full name" of C1-10P.