The ninth step in recovery is apologizing to all those you've hurt with your drug addiction. When three members of a rehab group fail to complete this step, they are met with a strange consequence. For them, the day they were supposed to complete the ninth step keeps repeating. [more inside]
BoJack Horseman: A Quick One, While He's Away Season 6, Ep 8
As BoJack comes to term with his life and actions, others dig into and expose his past. Hollyhock goes to a party in New York City, while Kelsey Jannings presents her pitch for a superhero movie with a woman's perspective. [Mid-season finale]
BoJack Horseman: The Face of Depression Season 6, Ep 7
BoJack travels around the country reconnecting with loved ones, while Mr. Peanutbutter embarks on his own national tour as the face of depression. Princess Carolyn sets a new work-life balance.
BoJack Horseman: The Kidney Stays in the Picture Season 6, Ep 6
The assistants of Hollywoo go on strike. BoJack tries to help Doctor Champ. When Todd learns that his mother needs a kidney, Diane comes up with a plan. "Howdy, howdy! Welcome to Mike and Morgan's House of Organs! We handle all your matters, from keyboards to bladders."
BoJack Horseman: A Little Uneven, Is All Season 6, Ep 5
Doctor Champ tells BoJack it's time to leave rehab. ("BoHo go bye-bye for JoJo Pogo? That's a no-go, bro. Worth it.") Mr. Peanutbutter's reputation takes a hit. In Chicago, Diane wrestles with writer's block. ("The working title is, One Last Thing, and Then I Swear to God I'll Shut Up About This Forever: A Definitive Retrospective of the Choices We Make, People We Hurt, The Places We Go: Part One. How could it be part one if it's definitive?")
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Rehab Season 5, Ep 12
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle get married. Next!
- North Korea may call off the summit between Trump and Kim Jong Un over demands that the country denuclearize. John Bolton says on air they were using "The Libyan model," which turns out to be the worst thing he could have said; autocrats the world over have obsessed over Gadaffi's horrible death since it happened in 2011.
- And Now: Local News Gets A Little Too British For The Royal Wedding ("Hello gov'ner." "Cheerio!" "Hallo hallo!" "Tally-ho." "A spot of tea?" etc.)
- Main Story: Rehab, a 35 billion dollar industry. Federal law requires health insurance to pay for some of it, but there are no federal standards for what "Rehab" means, leading to a situation ripe for abuse by unscrupulous people.
- And Now: Just Look At This Bunch of Royal Wedding Shit.
The Knick: Crutchfield Season 1, Ep 10
Thackery kills a patient, Caroline makes life-changing decisions, Everett fails his wife--again, Edwards is selfishly aware only of his own pain, Bertram grows up, Barrow gets dick-punched by Collier for once more falling behind on payments. [more inside]