Star Wars Rebels: The Honorable Ones
February 25, 2016 8:01 AM - Season 2, Episode 15 - Subscribe
The rebels visit Geonosis to discover the planet barren without life and evidence of a past massive orbiting construction project. As Admiral Ackbar would say, "It's a trap!" and the rebels are forced to flee. In the ensuing retreat, Zeb and Agent Kallus end up marooned on an icy moon above Geonosis, forced to rely on each other to survive.
- The original script was intended to reveal Kallus was picked up by an independent trader, as the Empire had elected not to allocate its time to finding one single missing officer.
- The bonzami creature, the ice moon's predator, is named after a Zamboni machine.
- The design of the bozami's horn was inspired by a truck-mounted snowplow.
- The Imperial construction sphere was inspired by early Revenge of the Jedi Ralph McQuarrie artwork of multiple Death Stars being built.
- The construction sphere is also of the same design as the Imperial complex that dominates Lothal's capital city, further underscoring the world's transformation into a factory for the Imperial war machine.