Critical Role: The Ruined Sliver
August 3, 2020 2:26 PM - Season 2, Episode 104 - Subscribe

Seeking answers, the Mighty Nein continue to delve into forbidden areas of Rumblecusp in order to learn more about their powerful foe...
posted by nubs (1 comment total)

Oh man, this one was a rollercoaster. Started off serious, then there was the successful divine intervention (!!!) , then the early break due to giggled, and then just got incredibly awkward.

I actually haven't finished the episode yet because it was so uncomfortable to watch. I'm mostly on Marisha's side here - it was kind of awkward how quickly the roll for initiative came up (there wasn't an obvious reason why they'd have to go one at a time - other than an attack), she'd already been attacked when trying to say hi to spirits a few weeks ago, the island is filled with random shit trying to kill them . . . it didnt seem like it was supposed to be a friendly/persuasive encounter. I'm sure Matt was just trying to Voice of God and tell them that there wasn't anything else here, but it didn't really come off that way.

(I did like the turn undead, though - that was cute)
posted by dinty_moore at 4:04 PM on August 5

« Older Last Week Tonight with John Ol...   |  The X-Files: Hollywood A.D.... Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments