Made for Love: Season Two
May 6, 2022 10:02 AM - Season 2 (Full Season) - Subscribe

Last season, Hazel made a deal with the devil. Will she be able to navigate Hell any better a second time around?

Made for Love streams on HBO Max, with two episodes premiering each Thursday.
posted by Etrigan (4 comments total)

Oh man. I don’t know if I can do this. Season one ending was such a heartbreaker.
posted by sixswitch at 3:25 PM on May 6

Oh thank you! Season 2 wasn't even on my radar but I thoroughly enjoyed season 1.
posted by porpoise at 5:33 PM on May 6

I love Byron. Obviously, that's a weird thing to come away with, but he's such a perfect character and so well acted. The writing walks this fine line with him loving Hazel so much, like we, the audience, do, that in some moments, Byron can actually sort of be sympathetic. And then we see him do something horrific just remind us who he actually is.

I'm also really impressed at how many plot strands the show keeps me invested in. I'd forgotten about Fiffany and Herringbone stuck out in the pasture cube, and I'm still interested in seeing them escape.
posted by gladly at 10:55 AM on May 7

This show is the gaslighting Olympics! We are loving it.

Her dad needs to convince hazel that he doesn’t know that she is trying to convince him that she doesn’t know that he is living in a simulated world ahhhhh
posted by lazaruslong at 1:33 AM on May 9

« Older Podcast: The Besties: Showcasi...   |  Meltdown: Three Mile Island: (... Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments

poster