Vote w/ Fantastic flags all month:
December Best Post contest
: Third season
March 17, 2017 9:04 AM - Season 3 (Full Season) -
Forrest MacNeil returns for his life's work, having survived the fall from the bridge at the end of season 2.
(8 comments total)
3 users marked this as a favorite
I'm so excited about this. The way Forrest MacNeil says "but is it any
?" is one of my favorite things ever and is something I ask myself frequently.
on March 17
Andy Daly is one of the funniest people alive.
on March 17 [
First ep was sort of a placeholder "Let's establish Forrest's new life" piece, but pretty good.
on March 18
I don't think there's much to establish, as the season is just a send-off with two more episodes.
The highlight of the episode was Forrest taking "making his dream come true" literally, to AJs confusion. The dream sequence where he obviously ends up naked in the middle of the street just tops it off.
(other was in the intro, with "parkour" being the same video as "birdwatching". It's no "babysitting" with Forrest and the police combing an area, but still good)
on March 18
Really? Only three eps? Weird.
on March 19
The second episode is
- Forrest not knowing what Yelp is;
- AJ doing a review - and then not doing it because it would be against her better judgement and common sense. That is, of course, the exact opposite of Forrest's MO, to his disgust;
- Forrest face-planting the first
into being Helen Keller, in a sketch that is another fine display of Andy Daily's physical comedy skills;
- Forrest being acquitted because " it’s almost impossible to convict someone who looks like me for using a gun in America" (when they could have played out as "mentally unfit", after what happened
- Forrest completely fucking up "Forgiveness" with Suzanne because he still thinks what he does is normal... Including taking exception for her saying under oath she didn't believe Forrest would kill in a review;
- Grant very slightly tweaking his leg, and then giving
to the camera.
Still would watch a show with Megan Stevenson reacting to stuff. Her non-vocal reactions to the never-ending string of bad decisions Forrest keeps making have always been one of my favourite things in the show.
on March 24 [
I am very disappointed that there will only be three episodes. I guess it was cancelled? One of my favorite shows. There aren't many quite like this one.
on March 27
An idea I've seen floating by was this season was more or less the result of Daly and director Jeffery Blitz ending the second season on a cliffhanger on purpose so they could squeeze at least a shortened third season from CC, but who knows what really happened.
on March 28
Hap and Leonard: Mucho Mojo... | Underground: Things Unsaid...
You are not logged in, either
create an account
to post comments
IMDb Series Info
I wrote this