Supernatural: Regarding Dean
March 10, 2017 1:38 AM - Season 12, Episode 11 - Subscribe

Sam and Dean seek out Rowena's help after a spell begins to erase Dean's memory.
posted by cfoxhi (3 comments total)

I love Rowena. It's crazy to think she's been on the most episodes besides the big 4. It had been Ruby up until sometime last year. Rowena gave up that grimoire far too easily. Maybe she's got magic photocopying powers. I loved the post-its in the car and the moment Dean flashed the "witch killing bullets" post it. Clever.
posted by cfoxhi at 1:43 AM on March 10

This episode is kind of a hoot on so many levels.
posted by jenfullmoon at 5:27 AM on March 10 [2 favorites]

I sort of liked this episode - but I felt like the production thought it was funnier than I did. Like, I had just been talking to someone about how it had been a while since Supernatural had done an all-out over-the-top comedy episode, and wishing we could have another goofy Trickster episode again, so during the slo-mo bull-riding scene at the very end I was thinking "wait, is this supposed to be a funny tag like back when Jensen did the 'Eye of the Tiger' lip-synch at the end of 'Yellow Fever'?" I mean, I thought amnesia-Dean was amusing, but not enough to warrant that slo-mo scene.
posted by oh yeah! at 9:09 PM on March 12 [1 favorite]

« Older Supernatural: Family Feud...   |  Supernatural: Stuck in the Mid... Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments

poster