Supernatural: Stuck in the Middle (With You)
March 10, 2017 1:48 AM - Season 12, Episode 12 - Subscribe

Sam, Dean, and Castiel help Mary and her hunter friend Wally on what first appears to be a standard demon case. Mary has her own agenda, as part of her secret work with the British Men of Letters.
posted by cfoxhi (3 comments total)

What an amazing episode! The Tarantino references were pretty fun. Misha Collins was very good in this episode, as was the actor who played Ramiel. What's up with Crowley always helping the Winchesters? At least he kind of provided some kind of explanation in his response to Ramiel. It's kind of fascinating that they brought back Mary Winchester only to make her disaffected (like Buffy after she was brought back) and deceptive. She not a particularly likable character right now. Did not expect that.
posted by cfoxhi at 1:54 AM on March 10

I didn't realize the episode was referencing Tarantino. I was actually kind of annoyed with the direction, and the scenes split up with time references.
posted by numaner at 9:20 AM on March 10

I really, really enjoyed this one, even though I'm only just familiar enough with Tarantino to guess that was maybe what they were going for, and not some flaky experimental stylistic thing. (Though for the record, SPN, if you've got some flaky experimental stylistic thing burning a hole in your pockets, go on ahead and let it fly, you pack of glorious weirdos.) I'd honestly lost track of where the Colt was or even when we'd seen it last, but I was more psyched than I expected to have it pop up again, I liked that thing.
posted by jameaterblues at 10:39 PM on March 10 [2 favorites]

« Older Supernatural: Regarding Dean...   |  Love: On Lockdown... Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments

poster