The Worst Witch: Season 1
November 30, 2017 5:10 PM - Season 1 (Full Season) - Subscribe
After stumbling into a school for witches, a bumbling heroine comes to realize that she just might belong there. Based on Jill Murphy's beloved books.
- Selection Day: When a broomstick crash-lands on her balcony, Mildred Hubble hitches a ride to Cackle's Academy and begins her training as a newly minted witch.
- Tabby: It's time for the first-years to choose their feline familiars. But fear of flying makes Mildred's cat, Tabby, a terrible co-pilot.
- New Girl: When a celebrity student arrives in rockstar fashion and takes a shine to Mildred, Ethel uses the girls' budding friendship to make Maud jealous.
- Pond Life: When a spell gone wrong turns Ethel into a pig, she retaliates by turning Mildred into a frog, and Maud and Enid must work together to find her.
- The Great Wizard's Visit: The school's abuzz with excitement when the Great Wizard makes an impromptu visit and Miss Cackle taps Mildred to lead an aerial display.
- The Best Teacher: Mildred's plan to ace a history test backfires when a wisdom spell turns her into an old woman and forces her to impersonate a teacher.
- Maud's Big Mistake: A panicked Maud uses a forgetting powder on Parents' Evening so no one will remember her mistakes. But now Mildred has forgotten their friendship.
- The First Witch: When invitations go out for the first-year coven, Mildred's not sure she belongs ... until a hair-raising development helps change her mind.
- Spelling Bee: A competitive Miss Hardbroom plays hardball when a rival school comes to Cackle's Academy to compete in the Annual Spelling Bee.
- The Mists of Time: When heavy mist puts the school on lockdown, Mildred and Ethel sneak out to find a lost cat, only to find the academy much altered upon their return.
- Out of Bounds: While the other first-years focus on end-of-year exams, Ethel is desperate to learn the truth about Mildred, Miss Cackle and a shocking school secret.
- The Worst Headmistress: With a horrible new headmistress at the helm, the academy takes on a much darker tone. Is the "worst" witch the school's best chance for salvation?