Unforgotten: Full series
May 13, 2019 1:08 PM - Season 1 (Full Season) - Subscribe

When the remains of a murdered 17-year-old who went missing in 1976 are discovered buried beneath a house, detectives DCI Cassie Stuart and DI Sunny Khan attempt to solve the case. The investigation brings up decades-old secrets for those involved.
posted by AllShoesNoSocks (4 comments total)

I just bought the first and second seasons on DVD, having loved the third which is currently playing on PBS. I'll be back!
posted by BibiRose at 4:10 PM on May 13

I watched and enjoyed season 1 and thought it was really solid. Season 2 seemed solid but I ended up stalling out partway through for various reasons. At some point, I'll pick it back up.
posted by rmd1023 at 9:58 AM on May 14

This is so good. I just finished season 3. The last episode made me think they were ending it, but Wikipedia says a fourth season has been announced.

I'm beginning to have seen a lot with Nicola Walker, and it's all been good. At this point I'll watch anything she's in.
posted by still_wears_a_hat at 1:56 PM on May 17 [1 favorite]

I've really liked her in everything I've seen her in - this, Collateral, Scott & Bailey, possibly other things.
posted by rmd1023 at 7:35 PM on May 17 [1 favorite]

« Older Veep: The Final Season...   |  Critical Role: Domestic Respit... Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments

poster