Grey's Anatomy: Season 18
October 10, 2021 7:38 PM - Season 18 (Full Season) - Subscribe

They're really doing this: even more Grey's Anatomy. And this season, they've decided to move on to a "fictional near future in which the pandemic is over."
posted by DirtyOldTown (4 comments total) 2 users marked this as a favorite

The first episode wasn't the best but I enjoyed the second one, very old greys feeling.
posted by ellieBOA at 3:28 AM on October 11

The priest killed by tandem bike bit was dumb, even for Grey's. From a standpoint of this-is-fiction-and-not-life, I wish they'd just taken out Teddy & Owen who are insufferable anyway.

The new plastics surgeon seems like a potentially interesting character and yet, her mere existence frustrates, since there are so many unexplored characters already in the cast. Nico is basically a sexy haircut and Helm is a stack of loosely related neuroses with minimal backstory. Heck, when Scott Speedman showed up, we had to find a GA wikia and look that shit up, because neither of us could remember his guest arc from 2018 at all.
posted by DirtyOldTown at 9:15 AM on October 11 [1 favorite]

I would so be 100% on board if they do a soft reboot and move a handful of the core stars to this new hospital/clinic in Minnesota. They're so overfull on characters. A culling/refocusing would be so good.
posted by DirtyOldTown at 7:59 PM on October 11

Agree with all of the above, but ADDISON!
posted by ellieBOA at 8:14 AM on October 15 [1 favorite]

« Older Movie: Poser...   |  Amphibia: Hop 'Til You Drop/Tu... Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments

poster