• Ben's sequence in the library was the sequence (aside from the opening Georgie scene) that had me most terrified. Those slightly burnt eggs. *shivers*
• I want Beverly's fashion-sense. I'm a 36 year old man and I want that wardrobe. Give that costume-designer an award. He/she nailed it.
• Will be interesting to see if the more cosmic Macroverse/“dead-lights” parts of the story make an appearance in Chapter II, they were only briefly referenced/nodded towards.
• Why does every childhood bully in all of film have a mullet?!?
• The film was weird, it was both rushed and yet a little bit too long. A weird feeling. But overall I loved it.
• “...and now I'm going to have to kill this fucking clown.” - best line in the entire film, our theatre cheered.
• That final sequence where they're each taking their turns beating the shit out of Pennywise...had me fist-pumping!!
You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments