Supernatural: The Things We Left Behind
December 11, 2014 12:45 AM - Season 10, Episode 10 - Subscribe

Castiel attempts to reconnect with Claire Novak, the troubled daughter of his human vessel. Meanwhile, Rowena (she of the World's Greatest Accent) tries to get back in Crowley's good graces.
posted by brundlefly (5 comments total)

I very much liked the final scene - the desperation in Sam's voice and Castile backing out of the room, turning Claire's face from the carnage. The bar scene with the story about Papa Wincester was bittersweet.
posted by viggorlijah at 7:21 AM on December 11, 2014 [2 favorites]

Papa Wincester

This is definitely the best Supernatural-related typo I've ever seen.
#brothertouching
posted by dialetheia at 8:41 PM on December 11, 2014 [6 favorites]

The writing is still incredibly clumsy (Clare's mother just left to find herself? Really? How is that at all consistent with the character? And the CBGB story was tone deaf and inconsistent timewise to put it mildly) but at least they appear to have a plot of sorts going on. If they could just make demons evil and scary again we'd be getting somewhere. And normal people as secondary characters.

Also what happened to the souls in the veil?
posted by fshgrl at 6:27 PM on December 13, 2014

If Abbadon in the world's 2nd angriest redhead, does that make Rowena the world's angriest redhead? Or is there a yet unnamed even angrier redhead?
posted by Requiax at 2:42 PM on December 15, 2014

I think one should take Claire's angry assessment with a grain of salt about the "finding herself". Mom left, for whatever actual reason, and doesn't know Grandma died.
posted by tomboko at 4:54 AM on December 26, 2014

« Older Fringe: Over There: Part 1...   |  Podcast: Jordan, Jesse GO!: Ep... Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments