The Plantars take their annual fishing trip, and Sprig is looking forward to spending time with Hop Pop. But he's invited his new girlfriend Sylvia along, and so he resorts to cartoon pranks to keep his grandpa to himself. Meanwhile, Anne has comedy parasailing adventures while Polly looks on and laughs.
- This is a fun episode! Especially Anne's repeated attempts at doing this thing that she's just not good at, while Polly laughs her body off watching. "And now, back to our show!"
- This is only the second time we've seen the back of the Plantar house, which appears to look out over the river at the center of the main continent of Amphibia. And we've never seen the boat before! Is it the Plantars', or a rental? I hope it isn't, because that boat takes a lot of damage.
- One of Sprig's attempts to drive Sylvia off is to put some of Hop Pop's pain peppers, from back in the second episode, on her sandwich, but she is not dissuaded.
- Anne's attempts at parasailing are my favorite thing about this episode. Sprig and Polly can do it fine! I guess it's Anne's gangly human body that makes it difficult for her. Oh, and is the sail a rental too?
- Predator of the episode: giant crab