Mad Men: Field Trip   Rewatch 
March 1, 2015 7:08 AM - Season 7, Episode 3 - Subscribe

Don takes an impromptu trip. Betty has lunch with a friend. Harry lobbies for a cause. The partners consider a questionable asset.
posted by tracicle (5 comments total)

When Megan was accusing Don of cheating, I had to think back. He hasn't cheated since Sally caught him, has he?
posted by drezdn at 7:45 PM on March 1, 2015 [1 favorite]

He hasn't cheated since Sally caught him, has he?

I don't believe so.

Harry: "You know what? This conversation is over. I'm really not interested." I'm saving this in case I ever need it.

I like this comment from George_Spiggott: "There's something incredibly epic about the way he walks back in and lets them wrap him in chains. It comes across as a victory, like he's some kind of demigod they have to chain to the rock in order to gain his power without being destroyed by him. And he lets them do it. They did their worst and he didn't even blink."
posted by cwest at 11:58 PM on March 3, 2015 [2 favorites]

My LOL moment of the episode: Jim Cutler's takeaway message from reading Jessica Mitford's The American Way of Death. "I know this isn't the message, but we can all learn something from the funeral business."
posted by ChrisTN at 3:38 PM on March 23, 2015 [2 favorites]

Well, I missed most of the re-watch but I've started with this one to catch myself up before next week. One thing I don't recall from originally watching is how Roger telling Don to come in and then totally forgetting about it echoes the way Don got (sort of) hired by him in the first place.
posted by mikepop at 5:50 PM on March 29, 2015 [2 favorites]

« Older Fortitude: Episode 5...   |  Aldnoah.Zero: The Light of Day... Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments