Star Wars Rebels: Blood Sisters
November 19, 2015 6:55 AM - Season 2, Episode 6 - Subscribe
Sabine and Ezra are sent on a mission to rendezvous with an important courier, only to find their task interrupted by a bounty hunter from Sabine's past, Ketsu. Also, Chopper breaks a weapon array.
- Ketsu is voiced by Firefly alum, Gina Torres.
- C-3PO was originally intended to be the courier droid, not EG-86, but was taken out as seen as overshadowing Sabine and Ketsu's interactions.
- The Black Sun originated in Shadows of the Empire and was re-established as canon in The Clone Wars
- Ketsu's starship, the Shadow Caster is a modified reuse of the Banshee developed for The Clone Wars. The ship never made it to Asaji Ventress due to the cancellation of the show, but the storyline was adapted into the Dark Disciple novel.
- The starbus is a reuse of the Phoenix diplomatic vessel first seen in The Clone Wars, which itself was based on an early concept art of an Imperial shuttle. The technical name is Lantilian short hauler, as identified in the original Star Wars roleplaying game books. On the side of the starbus in large Aurebesh are the words, "Starbus" and then "Certified."
- The according like docking tube is referred to in the script as a 'cofferdam.'
- Hera's contact was originally named Jebble, but was changed to Vaux. Likewise, a label on the pick-up crates originally said "Wookie Meat," in the script, but was changed to "ronto meat."
- The pilot of the starbus will look familiar to anyone who has ridden the Star Wars ride at Disney, Star Tours.