Star Wars Rebels: The Future of the Force First Watch
December 3, 2015 6:38 AM - Season 2, Episode 8 - Subscribe
The Inquisitors are hunting and it's up to Kanan, Ezra, Zeb and Ahsoka to stop them. The prey? Children. Also, Chopper continues to be a sociopath.
- The destination of the first transport in the episode is the planet Chandel.
- The child at the start of the episode is named 'Alora,' a nod to Elora Danan, the baby at the center of Willow.
- The world of Takobo, featured in the episode, may have had its name influenced by the writers having lunch at a taco bar on the day they met to conference on the story.
- The spaceport on Takobo has a distinctive arch first seen in Ralph McQuarrie's artwork for Jabba's palace. That arch was also reused in The Force Awakens on Jakku.
- Kanan and Ezra explore a neighborhood called 'Hammertown' in the script, which notes that it was a largerly Ithorian settlement.
- Oora's apartment has a tooka doll in it, a child's doll first seen in The Clone Wars.