Star Wars Rebels: Stealth Strike First Watch
November 30, 2015 2:30 PM - Season 2, Episode 7 - Subscribe
Commander Sato and Ezra Bridger find themselves captured by a new Imperial ship designed to force space faring vessels out of hyperspace. As Ezra figures out his own escape plans, Kanan and Rex are sent in together to find out what happened to them.
- The design of Admiral Brom Titus was very much influenced by the complexion and style shared by many of the local extras hired near Elstree Studios in the 1970s to fill in the background of Imperial scenes.
- This episode introduced the 'Imperial weapons technician' who wear the beetle-like helmets associated with the Death Star gunners. The techs are specific to their experimental projects and wear jumpsuits of different colors with gold insignia.
- Artist Chris Glenn rendered Sabine's artistic portrait of Rex and Kanan.
- The bridge of the Interdictor was taken from a Star Destroyer bridge set, but altered with circular control stations in the crew pits.
- The Interdictor design is much larger than what was originally established in the "Legends-Canon" description of the vehicle, suggesting a much more powerful model than previous depictions.