One Day at a Time: (2019) (Season 3) Season 3, Ep 0
So while you're here, enjoy the view, keep on doing what you do! [more inside]
Two youngsters from rival New York City gangs fall in love, but tensions between their respective friends build toward tragedy. [more inside]
A young woman from Kansas hires LA private detective Philip Marlowe to find her missing brother. [more inside]
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Guardianship for the Elderly Season 5, Ep 13
- The summit with North Korea is called off. North Korea sends Trump a message in an oversized envelope. Trump calls the summit back on. Trump admits he hadn't read the contents of the envelope. Leader of the greatest nation in the world, folks.
- Russian journalist Arkady Babchenko is declared to be dead on worldwide news, but then discovered to be alive, his faked death an element in a sting to catch a group of Russian assassins.
- In the UK, the chairman of the British Monarchists Society, one "Thomas J. Mace-Archer-Mills, Esq.," a fixture on TV during the royal wedding, is revealed to actually to have been born and lived to his teens in the US, and even got an unrelated elderly British couple to call themselves his grandparents.
- And Now: The Very British Put-Downs of Speaker of the House of Commons John Bercow.
- Main story: Legal guardianship, a state under which senior citizens can be put where they have limited rights, and can find it difficult to get out of.
One Day at a Time: (2017) (Season 1) Season 1, Ep 0
This is it, this is life, the one you get, so go and have a ball! [more inside]
Jane the Virgin: Chapter Eighteen Season 1, Ep 18
Jane continues to have doubts about her relationship with Rafael, who is too busy cleaning up the mess of losing the hotel's liquor license to devote any energy to Jane. Michael and Alba are both pursuing new romantic relationships, while Petra is trying to uncover secrets about an old one. Rita Moreno guest stars as Rogelio's mother Liliana, whose obvious disdain of Xiomara stands in opposition to Ro declaring his love for Xo. [more inside]