Star Wars Rebels: Brothers of the Broken Horn
November 5, 2015 10:20 AM - Season 2, Episode 4 - Subscribe
Seeking a brief respite from the training demands of being a padewan, soldier, and crew member of the Ghost, Ezra takes an unannounced trip to respond to a distress beacon signaling from the ship of a well known smuggler. Instead of the smuggler he expected, Ezra encounters Hondo Ohnaka, a pirate and familiar face to viewers of The Clone Wars. Also, Chopper tries to shoot people.
- Featured on the back of Hondo's jacket is his old pirate gang symbol, a design that can be seen on a host of flags suspended in a scene from the The Force Awakens trailer.
- Posters in the background on the Nixus Hub 218 station include: the Imperial Navy stating, "The Shape of Freedom" and "Protecting the galaxy with strength and justice;" a financial or business poster urging consumers to "DIVERSIFY - Grow your network," an ad for blue milk, and a call to "Leave it in Hyperdrive" a message paid for by the Corporation for Interplanetary Commerce."
- Ezra's favor to Vizago originated at the end of Season One when he was hunting for information to Kanan's whereabouts.
- The character of Garel was previously seen in "Droids in Distress," in Season One.
- The music Hondo is listening to when Ezra encounters him is the same music playing in his pirate den in the first season of The Clone Wars.
- The music heard during Azmorigan's introduction is a play on Jabba's theme from Return of the Jedi, which is fitting as Azmorigan's design is based on an early Jabba the Hutt design.