Star Wars Rebels: Always Two There Are
October 29, 2015 12:16 PM - Season 2, Episode 3 - Subscribe
In need of medical supplies, Ezra, Zeb, Chopper and Sabine, explore an abandoned Old Republic space station, only to encounter more than expected. A simple search turns into a life and death escape from Inquisitors intent on killing them and asking questions about the location of a former padewan of Anakin Skywalker.
- Rex and Kanan play dejarik or holographic chess, as did Chewie and R2 in ANH, and an earlier version of the episode had more cutaways to the game revealing rules and gameplay developed but never released for it.
- By coincidence of timing, this episode was developed as a 'haunted house' type episode concerning dangers lurking in the dark.
- Admiral Konstantine's complaints about the Inquisitors were made to further cement the division between the military and those with spiritual sensibilities within the Empire - similar to Admiral Motti's regard for Vader in ANH.
- The space station was based on the same design seen in the Clone Wars movie and the Kaliida Shoals Medical Center in Season One of the tv show.
- The Seventh Sister (voiced by Sarah Michelle Gellar - wife of Freddie Prince, Jr. who voices Kanan) is a Mirialian. The species of the Fifth Brother has not yet been given a name or revealed.
- The Seventh Sister reveals that Season One's Inquisitor was known as the "Grand Inquisitor" the leader of the Inquisitor order.
- The Seventh Sister's droids are ID9 seekers. During the production process they were nicknamed "parrot droids."