Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Puerto Rico
April 25, 2016 11:58 AM - Season 3, Episode 10 - Subscribe
- Obama visits Saudi Arabia, but is snubbed when he's greeted at the airport by a governor, not the king.
- Obama visits the UK, and is met by the Queen, driven by a 94-year-old prince, and his hand shaken by the adorable child Prince George.
- Norway reacts to Syrian migrants by tightening the borders.
- And Now: Everyone Likes Mispronouncing "Target"
- Main story: Puerto Rico (21m), and it's $70 billion debt crisis.
- Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda sings in behalf of his native Puerto Rico.
Saudi Arabia: "The Mecca of Meccas"
The UK: "The country that gave the world the Beatles, then punished it with Coldplay"
Norway: "The left testacle in the frigid sea-penis of Scandanavia"
Last Week Tonight is off next week.